Just another Manic Monday

Hey all!

Where does the weekend go?  It seems impossible to fit it all in!  I'm trying really hard to find a balance with everything that is important to me and somehow...it just never seems like I can get that balance right?!  I saw some people posting on instagram about how Ron Clark says something about if you try to juggle 3 plates and they fall...well then they fall...and you just gotta move on.  That pretty much sums up how I'm always feeling lol

Anyway, I haven't done a great job with keeping up with my posts but I wanted to give a little thank you to all of you who do come and check out what I'm up to.   It isn't much but in case you'd like it...here are some freebies for a couple things I made up this week for my class.  I just haven't had enough time to create for tpt lately...or to even blog about all the crazy things I'm doing in class but here are a few things I've managed to make.  Hope you all like it!


Have a great week everyone!  Here's to hoping Monday isn't so "Manic" and that we are all able to balance things a bit better in our lives this week!



No comments